Are you sitting at the dinner table and tired of your mom telling you “Get a job. You’re 30 years old. Stop playing Dungeons and Dragons in the basement.” Here are some fun facts to help break the tension.
- Bill Gates has more dollars than you have seconds in your lifetime.
- Mario and Luigi’s (Nintendo) last name is Mario.
- The probability of your existence being created was about 1 in 4 trillion.
- Eighty-four percent of vegans and vegetarians eventually go back to eating meat.
- Going to the bathroom in the shower instead of the toilet just once a day can save up to 528 gallons of water per person every year.
by Gannon Atherton